Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunset photos

Hi folks

Was hoping sombody would be able to give me some pre-screenings on a fiew photos that I'm not quite shore will make it.

First one:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Maby a little to much stuff in the background, but I was hoping for it to get accepted anyway. Nice sunset colors though

Second one:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I guess it's kind of noisy, and low in he frame, but I thought the skies should be included in this shot.

What du you guys think?

I just had a look at the histograms on both shots and all I can say is that they are both really contrasty. What did you do to adjust contrast and lighting?
    Number 2 is blurry too which makes it a lost cause.

Can you post some originals?

Comment

I'm sorry to say that I don't have the originals. I used the following editing:
      Courves adjust
      Unsharp mask
      Hue/saturation
      Contrast

Can one of them be saved?

Comment

How you mean you don't have the originals? By 'originals' I mean the unedited versions of your photos.....

Comment

That's the problem. - I uploaded the pics from my camera, and when I started editing them, I saved the editied versions as the same name as the originals, and that way the original version of the photo got replaced with the edited version.

Comment

Eerrrm.......yea.....I guess you learned your lesson. Have you checked if they are still on the memory card of your camera?

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
              I guess you learned your lesson.
              Hehe... well - I guess I did

Originally posted by magic48
              Have you checked if they are still on the memory card of your camera?
              I guess you're not that suprised to hear that I deleted all the photos in my camera this morning...

I usually save the originals and editied versions in seperate files, but for some reason I didn't do that this time. I don't know exactly why

Comment

First one is unlevel and soft aswell.

Comment

Thanks for the help
                  Do you think I should pull it out from the queue?

Comment

While talking about sunset photos - Could this have a chance to get accepted:

I know it's kind of noisy, but anyway - could it?

Comment

Nice lighting on this shot, the huge amount of noise kills it though....

Comment

Working...
                      X