Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private collection or not

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Private collection or not

    Hi there everybody

    Me again. Will this one be any good for JP.net or is it for my private collection, this day like most days in Singapore was cloudy, but I really like this one a lot, thanks Frikkie





  • #2
    The tree spoils it for me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ollieholmes
      The tree spoils it for me.
      You right but to me, it (tree) gives the shot a "nice touch", and the A380 is the color and contrast etc ok?

      Comment


      • #4
        Well I could sort of live with the trees but the image does have a colour cast and contrast issues which would need to be sorted. See the difference....


        Jid

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jid
          Well I could sort of live with the trees but the image does have a colour cast and contrast issues which would need to be sorted. See the difference....
          Jid

          Yea I see thank you Jid, can I ask what you did?

          Frikkie

          Comment


          • #6
            IMHO personal collection.

            -Chris

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lions
              You right but to me, it (tree) gives the shot a "nice touch", and the A380 is the color and contrast etc ok?
              The problem for me is parts of the tree obscure the tail.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thank you everybody for your help

                Cheers
                Frikkie

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lions
                  Yea I see thank you Jid, can I ask what you did?

                  Frikkie
                  Just made a curve adjustment and removed a bit of the colour cast, then contrast. Not much but a few small adjustments can make a big difference.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jid
                    Just made a curve adjustment and removed a bit of the colour cast, then contrast. Not much but a few small adjustments can make a big difference.
                    Ok thank you Jid, will do that

                    Cheers
                    Frikkie

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X