Rejection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection?

Ok guys, I usually don't like to complain about rejections but this one is actually confusing me.

Apaprently there's too much noise, well I've put this through some regular uploaders, all of whom have said it should have been accepted.

I've seen far noisier pics in the database, heck even among my own photos, a good number of them have more noise than that.

And also this is not your standard 767, this is SilverJet's newest aircraft, of which there is only one photo of in the database so far.

I have even appealled this photo. It was rejected with the comment " ".

Dan,

The sky above the plane certainly has a lot of noise in it. It looks like Chroma noise, not luminance. Stood out as soon as I opened the picture..

Comment

I'm afraid that pic got fairly rejected. There's way too much noise in that sky, specially in the top right side.

Regards
      Alex

Comment

Hmmm, ok, I'm not sure I agree, there are thousands of photos in the DB worse far worse than that.

However, I will edit it and try again.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Rejection is spot on mate. What ISO setting were you using? Based on the light in that picture I'd shoot in ISO 100. Check your camera settings and adjust if required.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan380
            [....] there are thousands of photos in the DB worse far worse than that.
            And yadda, yadda, yadda! I'm sure, there are also 10'000s of les noisy ones in the db!!
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
              Rejection is spot on mate. What ISO setting were you using? Based on the light in that picture I'd shoot in ISO 100. Check your camera settings and adjust if required.
              I shot in ISO 100 the whole day. Not to worry, I get my 400D in a few weeks, so I can finnaly say goodbye to these noisy shots.

Comment

As I've said elsewhere, Dan, this rejection is absolutely 100% correct. Don't worry though... You'll have far less problems with noise from your 400D!

Paul
                Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X