Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP help

Hi there once again everybody

Lately I developed a little problem with contrast, "maybe it is me eyes", although I got nearly 500 photo's in the database, yet I seems to battle with "too little or too much contrast" (not that young anymore), anyhow will this one be good enough for the database

Thank you
    Frikkie

Hi Frikkie. The pic seems fine, a tad more contrast and brightness certainly wouldn't hurt though. One or two more steps of USM are needed too IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
      Hi Frikkie. The pic seems fine, a tad more contrast and brightness certainly wouldn't hurt though. One or two more steps of USM are needed too IMO.
      Thank you Gianluca, yea will do that

Frikkie

Comment

Hi Frikkie,

be carefull with contrasts, the upper part of the fuselage - especially the nose/cockpit section looks overexposed. If you increase contrasts the whites will get blown out even more. I would add more brightness and try to correct the rest with levels.

Regards, Thomas
        Last edited by ThomasW1974; 2007-11-18, 11:31. Reason: Signature

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasW1974
          Hi Frikkie,

be carefull with contrasts, the upper part of the fuselage - especially the nose/cockpit section looks overexposed. If you increase contrasts the whites will get blown out even more. I would add more brightness and try to correct the rest with levels.

Regards, Thomas
          Ok will do that, thank you Thomas

Frikkie

Comment

Working...
          X