X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Wrongly Rejected Photo...

Hi Again JP,

I shouldn't have to provide all this information just to get a photo accepted, but its the only way it will get in.

Send a night shot of Citation 550 N448RL:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1680180

Photo initially rejected for Bad Info, in the registration field to be more exact. FAA shows this aircraft pending a change to N990JM:

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...&cmndfind.y=16

But the plane in this photo is STILL N448RL and filed and flew as N448RL as seen on Flightaware and one of my photos before she left earlier that day:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N...354Z/MROC/KMSY

Appealed with this photo and still rejected.

Thanks,
    Tomas.
    Last edited by tomas_cubero; 2007-11-24, 21:02.

Hi Tomas. I'll let the screeners who dealt with your photo respond but I have two notes for you.

-It is not a Citation II, it is a Citation Bravo, as listed in our census!
    -JP format for the CN is 550-0990.

Both these pieces of information would have been available to the screeners on the screening page so it was correctly rejected. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
      Hi Tomas. I'll let the screeners who dealt with your photo respond but I have two notes for you.

-It is not a Citation II, it is a Citation Bravo, as listed in our census!
      -JP format for the CN is 550-0990.

Both these pieces of information would have been available to the screeners on the screening page so it was correctly rejected. Sorry!
      Hi AJ,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked your Census DB and yes it does display a Citation 550B Bravo BUT according to FAA this is a Cessna 550 and not a Cessna 550B which would be a Citation Bravo (hence the "B").

The CN is directly from the FAA and I didn't realize that was the format used for JP so I will have to correct that.

Will re-sumbit with the corrected CN format then, thanks!

Regards,
      Tomas.

Comment

The photo you appealed is a piece of junk to put it nicely. Both A/C are cut off, it's blurry, and is way underexposed.

Good luck with the other one.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
          The photo you appealed is a piece of junk to put it nicely. Both A/C are cut off, it's blurry, and is way underexposed.

-Chris
          Did you read his original post properly? The photo rejected is a night shot for starters. The photo above is just for illustrative purposes to prove the reg of the aircraft, it was never intentionally uploaded.

Comment

*smacks self in face* Wow! I'm not awake yet. Sorry guys.

-Chris

Comment

-Chris
              Says he with 9 photos in the DB...
              I came to this world with nothing, and i leave with nothing but love. Everything else is just borrowed.

Comment

-Chris
                Too funny... I think you have been suffering from a bad case of foot in mouth Chris. Don't worry, I can't even spell my name right.

Comment

Originally posted by tg101
                  Says he with 9 photos in the DB...
                  ...And very average ones at that...

Paul
                  Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X