What way shoud this pic be rotated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What way shoud this pic be rotated?

I have a problem with editing one of my shots. You see - On this nose-shot you can clearly see that there's a slope where the aircraft is, but not on the left side of the photo. My question is then - Should I rotate the pic so that the A/C look level, leave it as it is or not upload it at all?

I say keep it the way it is. It needs a bit more work but should be fine otherwise. Granted I'm not quite awake yet so best get a screener's opinion first. When uploading be sure to leave them a note about the sloped ground.

-Chris

Comment

That aircraft is really awkwardly leaning to the left which is a clear indicator for the need of CW rotation. Provided this is a cropped image it's kinda hard to tell though how much rotation is needed.....

Comment

Yikes.. what kind of slope is tha 737 on??? Using the K-Loaders in the background about 0.5 deg of CW rotation gets them level but the plane still looks wierd 3.0 Deg of CW levels the plane but now the K-Loaders are tilting.

I am thinking that this one is for the personal collection myself as the crop of the engine cowl would also be grounds for rejection.

JMHO
        Robin Guess Aviation Historian, Photographer, Web Designer.

http://www.Jet-Fighters.Net
        http://www.Jet-Liners.Net

Comment

OK. Thanks I'l attach the original file too. You think I'l just keep it in the personal collection?

Comment

Now that I see the original, it's for the personal collection.

-Chris

Comment

Agree with Chris. I'd never crop and further process such a small part of the image.

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                Agree with Chris. I'd never crop and further process such a small part of the image.
                Hooray! For once I've given some useful advice! I wouldn't have given that pic a second look if I were browsing my photo library looking for uploadable pics.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                X