Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with leveling

Hi everyone

I got this picture here of the terminal building of Cardif Airport (see below). Because I didn´t stand right in front of the terminal building but more to the left, the picture became a unlevel. I´ve tried to level it myself but I fail every time I try it. Could anyone please help me to level the picture.

Thank you very much

Best regards,
    Alex

P.S. The picture looks huge here on the forum but if you click right on your mouse then click on save as. the picture will be normal size.

Happy Spotting

My pictures on Jetphotos
    My pictures on Airliners

No matter what happens, I will allways support :

Can you at least try and make it smaller? I can't even see it when I hit save as.

-Chris

Comment

I would give it 0.2 or 0.3 degrees of CCW Rotation to make the center of the image level..
      If you want to upload than give a note to the screeners of how and why you leveled it this way, and you should be fine with it!

Hope this helps
      Cheers
      Björn
      "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

Rules of perspective:
        A vertical element will always appear vertical no matter what angle you look at it whereas a horizontal element will only appear horizontal if you perpendicular to it so look for something that is vertical and use that to level photo.
        Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
        X