Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Levelling / Horizon Q

Hi all,
    Just a quickie question re the image below; I have not done any processing on this image yet but before I do I would appreciate some advice re levelling, to get accepted on the DB should I level the horizon or level the flight deck or just assign the image to the recycle bin?

Regards

Si

level it to the horizon! and don`t even think of putting it in the bin, as it is a really cool picture and I would love to see it in the db!!!! though it needs some work )

Cheers
    Bjorn
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

Nice shot. My reccomendation would be the same as Bjorn's. Level for the horizon.

Chris
      Chris Sharps
      5D3 | 5D2 | 7D | 1D2 | 10D | 400D | 1V | 3
      17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS
      24F1.4L II | 50F1.2L | 85F1.2L II | 15F2.8 Fisheye | 50F1.4 | 100F2.8 Macro
      1.4x | 550EX x2

Fuji X100

Comment

As for the leveling, I agree with what has been said. You might want to consider adjusting the curves too, as parts of the sky area are blown out. I had a quick go to give you an idea of what it should look like:

Comment

Cheers for the help guys, much appreciated.

Si

Comment

Working...
          X