Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stairs

Hi,

Stairs are no longer acepted in the pictures?
    Planes being serviced are no longer acepted?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I just want to produce better photos.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,

Marco Antonio Silva
    [email protected]

I'm confused also.

This was accepted.
    N988AT. Boeing 717-23S. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This was rejected.

Comment

Marcao I would appeal that.
      Greg your second pic has no motiv. And its Cluttered. And its Blurry. You can and have done alot better than that.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Thanks for the input. A few more though. I look at them through jaded glasses.

Comment

stairs u stand up
          Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Howw to appeal?

Marcao I would appeal that.
            Thanks Mike. For this rejection I did not receive an e-mail with a link for appealing. So, how can I appeal? Should I only upload again the photo?
            And another question: Why some rejections are announced and others not? Is there some criteria?
            Regards,

Marco Antonio Silva
            [email protected]

Comment

Not sure about that. Maybe a screener will chime in here with an answer. If not I would just make another upload.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg

http://jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=42105
                I don't know greg. Personally I like the first one alot. But you can't say there is foreground clutter. Chauk it up for personal collection.

Comment

http://jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=42105
                  i think this is the reason:you can't see the front gear.

Comment

Ok thanks. I'll just keep them in the personal collection so in 20 years I can say "Wow MD-80's"

Comment

LOL.

Hey thats what they prolly said about the DC-3 or the 707.

Comment

I'd call it E V O L U T I O N

It is a welcome phenomenon.

Comment

OK, many questions, not that many answers, but here we go.

Originally posted by marcao
                          Stairs are no longer acepted in the pictures?
                          Planes being serviced are no longer acepted?
                          It all depends on how the overall pic looks like, what the pic is telling the screener. And here we are in a big grey area with no easy to set standards. Some screeners might accept such a pic, others not. I wouldn't have accepted it as well. It's not only the foreground clutter, which of course can be discussed, but also the overall quality of the pic. It seems overexposed and not level. Too many minus points to end up in an accepted picture.

That said, I would accept - and in fact have already - pictures with "airport scenery", but they have to "appeal me". If you don't agree with the rejection, appeal.

I'm confused also.
                          I can't see your pics anymore, so I can't judge your pics. The accepted pic you showed seems far better to me, that Marco's rejected one. We can discuss about the subject shown in the picture, but one thing is sure: it's level and better exposed.

Originally posted by marcao
                          And another question: Why some rejections are announced and others not? Is there some criteria?
                          What do you mean by that? With every rejection, a rejection cause is added (like "blurry", "bad angle", "horizon unlevel", ....). Then, the screener can insert a personal comment, if he wants. Of course, if the screener selects "bad quality" and doesn't add a comment, then it's difficult to say, what exactly let the screener take this decision. But then again, in most cases, it should be clear just by looking at the picture . If not, come here and ask.

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                          I'd call it E V O L U T I O N

It is a welcome phenomenon.
                          Thanks, ..... in case you mean the website . If not, then I misunderstood. :P

Cheers
                          Gerardo
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
                            I'm confused also.
                            I can't see your pics anymore, so I can't judge your pics. The accepted pic you showed seems far better to me, that Marco's rejected one. We can discuss about the subject shown in the picture, but one thing is sure: it's level and better exposed.
                            I'm no longer confused. Mike has helped and I understand more fully the problem with the pics.

Comment

Thanks for the explanations.
                              This forum is very usefull.
                              Regards,

Marco Antonio Silva
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X