• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More or Less

http://jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1715759
    Simple,do i add more contrast or less.

Cheers Mark.
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Needs more. If you're using Photoshop go by the histogram. It's probably all bunched up in the centre.

Charles

Comment

As said, it does need more contrast and also to be brighten up a little.. But be careful to not do it at the cost of quality...

Cheers
      Björn
      "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

Not sure, but looks a bit horizontal unlevelled to me.

Comment

Ive just had a quick edit myself, using one of the posts in the foreground i have rotated it 1.3degreess. I then brought up the contrast and played with the curves tool a bit:

Comment

The horizon looks fine for that location.

Here is the histogram:

It shows a lack of contrast by the level areas each side of the 'peaks'

Cheers.

Comment

Also a tad blurry, in the Brightness contrast some people use 15 for brightness and 10 for contrast.

Comment

Okay thanks,ill play around with the contrast abit but level is/was certainly fine....
                Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

You should have come over and said hello Mark...I was there that day in the rain as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X