Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this photo have a chance to be accepted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this photo have a chance to be accepted?

taken without a tripod.

The tail is very blurry, so one for the personal collection I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
      The tail is very blurry, so one for the personal collection I'm afraid.
      The tail is blurry??? I need to have my eyes checked then.. I wonder how you guys still try to post your pics here... Don't you understand that it is a very very closed circle where only elite is accepted??

The tail is blurry... I vote this one excuse for the best of the year so far.. Blurry... Geez you're good..
      named after the king

Comment

Originally posted by Kell Kong
        The tail is blurry??? I need to have my eyes checked then..
        The tail is blurry... I vote this one excuse for the best of the year so far.. Blurry... Geez you're good..
        Go book yourself an opticians appointment buddy!

Comment

Despite of what King Kong is trying to tell you, the aircraft tail is too blurry. Panning shots at 1/15s are not easy, but once you get a good result it was worth the hassle.

Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by Kell Kong
            The tail is blurry??? I need to have my eyes checked then.
            Most definitely. I have -4.25/-3.25 dioptrie and can see the bluriness on the tail without my glasses on.

Comment

It's a little too bad the tail is blurry. I kinda like the photo though. Don't worry if it doesn't get trough to JP.

I'm wondering if one changed the meter settings on the camera, so that it focuses on average as opposed to center/spot metering, would it help?

I wouldn't mind having this kind of panned shots at low shutterspeed in my personal collection.
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
              X