Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Image Manipulation

Hi,

Can someone tell me where I have gone wrong here? I'm not sure where Digital Manipulation comes in here.

I'm also intrigued as to the rejection for bad info when, although there are other shots of this aircraft under Libyan Airlines, there is at least one under Libyan Arab Airlines

Thank you

Andy

Hi Andy

The Bad Info from what I can see has been overlooked on one single occasion thats all so the bad info rejection is correct. I'll file a correction for that one now.

The Manipulation issue stems from some apparent cloning top left in the clouds. Maybe you removed from dust spots from up there and cloned a bit of cloud in instead?

Just going off the Screener's Remarks....

Comment

Hi Andy,

As far as I can see, and like Will said, there is one bad entry in database you probably used. You should upload it as Libyan Airlines.
      Then, the screeners thought you have probably cloned something out and made a mark about it, it refers to the top left in the cloud. I can indeed see something, here is a smaller equalized version of your pic:

For me that can also just be a hole in the clouds though...
      Hope this helps.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

Well, thanks for the response. However, I can categorically state I have not cloned anything out of this, or any other photograph. In fact, being perfectly honest, I didn't even equalise this or any of the others I uploaded from LHR this time. I always forget and usually have to be told in a rejection notice that I had missed a dust spot.

The weather on the 1st March was somewhat changable and the clouds came and went, some dark, some white and fluffy. Certainly nothing to rub out or manipulate.

Anyway I'll not bother reuploading using Libyan Airlines as I won't have made any adjustments to the picture and, having had it rejected once for a spurious reason, I'll not risk it again.

Andy

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with re-uploading it Andy.

Just drop a note in the screeners box informing them of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Will M
            Theres nothing wrong with re-uploading it Andy.

Just drop a note in the screeners box informing them of it...
            My thoughts exactly, reupload it Andy!

Comment

Working...
            X