No announcement yet.

Question about Bad Composition reject.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Bad Composition reject.

The empty space between the wing and the nose gear is equal.I don't see the bad composition.
    Can someone please point it out?

Thanks.

plane is too low in the frame, there's too much empty space on the top left side. Please realise that the composition is not about "same excat space" but more about the way the plane looks balanced in the whole frame. Just stand up and go 2-3 meters from your computer and look at your pic. it's a good way to see if your pic is balanced or not.

Cheers
    Alex

Comment

This is ok?

Comment

No Erez.

Try making it Lower in the frame , see how much dead space is below the engine ? yet the top of your wing is almost at the top of the page try lowering it more to compensate for the wing height , it will 'feel' more balanced and look better too

IMHO I can't see anything wrong with your rejected shot

Comment

I somehow dislike the huge dead space in the upper left corner.

/Edit
          Probably recropping and leaving the wing section out? Would the quality allow for such a crop?
          Where can i get one of those stylish JP.net banners? - Got it!

Comment

Maybe this crop?

Comment

Hello,

the plane is still a bit high in the frame for my taste. I would put it little bit down, but you are getting closer to a good result!

Cheers
              Björn
              "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

Working...
              X