Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    They are all nice "snapshots". None belong here though. Very common gate shots, with junk all around and poor framing.

BAD MOTIVE = "What were you thinking when you took this shot?"

...hope that helps.....

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg
    You are bored Mike.
    Which mike? Mikecweb or mikeNE3? Or both?

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Yeah. But why are you shocked by this??

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    You are bored Mike.

MikeNE3, the screeners give Bad quality when they know the photog could have messed around in photoshop for a while and got better results. That's one of the reasons, and on one of the shots the actual plane doesn't take up much of the entire scene. Of course maybe the screeners themselves can offer better advice than me.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    http://www.jetphotos.net/members/vie...hp?userid=3675

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    Could you post the link to these photos please.

Leave a comment:

• MikeNE3
    started a topic Rejected photos please help.

Rejected photos please help.

I submitted a batch of photos to the database and was successful with only two of them. Of the rejected ones I can understand the reason for rejection of one of them (it was an enlargement of a 1megapixel PDA shot), however the other three appeared to be OK to me.

One photo (47287 (an unusual shot of G-BOAF taken along the fuselage as we re-boarded to visit the flight deck, taken because the skirt of the gantry doesn't fit Concorde at JFK)) was rejected with the comment "Bad Motive", what does this mean?

I think one of the photos (46901) was rejected due to the fact I hadn't cropped the Concorde Room's window frame out of the shot before upload.

And the final shot (46905) was rejected due to " Bad Quality" though I'm not sure why.

Please advise
Working...
X