Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no pics

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question about viewing pictures. Why can't I see the links? It keeps saying :

No image matches that id number

I want to see what my fellow postees are talking about but can't.

Please help

Comment

The rejected photos are kept only for two weeks, if those are older, they are deleted by the system. In that case you'll get this message.

Comment

Thanks guys, only one question/remark.

When I sharpen before saving the file is still in the original format.
        I find it hard to judge if the pic is sharp.
        I use PE 6.0 and use the option 'save for the web' and save it in the size i want.
        After that i open the file with the new size and sharpen that one.

Please comment.

Comment

If you sharpen if after resizing, without saving, in PE6 you should see as much as you see if you reopen it. I wouldn't use the "save for web" option, I allways use the "Save as" option, saving it as jpeg at quality 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Joop
            I use PE 6.0 and use the option 'save for the web' and save it in the size i want.
            After that i open the file with the new size and sharpen that one.

Please comment.

That might be the problem of your Jpeg Compression. I never use Save for Web. I always use Save as with highest quality as possible.

Comment

I don't think Save for the web or Save as should make a difference as at the end you still have select maxumim (12) quality.
              And as said before I've use this same workflow now for all the pics I uploaded so far.
              The onlu thing i did differently the last 12 pics was doing the contrast and leveling in the resized and saved file rather then in the original before resizing.

Comment

Working...
              X