Bad motives,about Terminal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad motives,about Terminal

Recently I got some rejections of my photos on Terminals where just started to use. Such as biggest Terminal 3 in the word at Bejing airport.

Totally I am not sure what we should shoot on this subject. In my mind I think I should shoot the photos who can offer travel-relative details for possible passengers, media worker and building styles for enjoyment.

Please give me some ideas on this subject. Thanks in advance!

Some general rules .

1. detail shots do not really work, just a few check in counters or so is not considered a suitable motive

2. any photo in which a person or a group of person is clearly recognizable and can be considered the subject of the shot are a a bad motive (international copyright laws apply and a person owns the right of a picture taken of him/her)

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
      Some general rules .

1. detail shots do not really work, just a few check in counters or so is not considered a suitable motive

2. any photo in which a person or a group of person is clearly recognizable and can be considered the subject of the shot are a a bad motive (international copyright laws apply and a person owns the right of a picture taken of him/her)
      thanks, lucky I avoided those.

Comment

Working...
      X