Wrong! Before stating wrong acusations, get your facts together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong! Before stating wrong acusations, get your facts together

“Wrong! Before stating wrong acusations, get your facts together. Or even better, why not discuss it there?” ------Gerardo while visiting a different site

I am not the person those remarks were aimed at but if true I for one wouldn’t complain. (Even though you did reject my over wing DC3 shot. Yes it’s got a dirty window –its 60 years old! However I agree it detracts from the shot, so a fair rejection. Is there a smilie for gritted teeth? )

Sometimes we need screeners to save us from ourselves and higher standards should mean better pictures too!
    Last edited by cja; 2008-06-25, 09:49.

In the topic you mentioned, my reply was aimed at the statement of one of the photogs, that JPnet had increased their standards and that he had photos rejected, which would have been accepted some months back.

I checked his rejected photos, only to find out, that one was blurry another one rejected for missing categories. Hardly higher standards!!
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

i dont mind higer standards as long as you dont come up with the automatic reject button that the other famous avaition site has

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
        Hardly higher standards!!
        Yes we all get carried away sometimes and on occasion a little too excited and so dont sit back and take a hard enough look before we upload. Its then too easy to sound off when the rejection follows and to take the attidude that its every one else who is in the wrong!

Comment

that JPnet had increased their standards
          Worth noting that this could easily be a natural progression of the world. After all, there's a huge difference between the standard of a Ford Model T and the latest Mondeo !!
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

.... and both met the standards of their time.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Nicely put. Couldn't have explained it in 2 sentences if I tried lol.

Speed is life... Altitude is life insurance

Comment

Working...
              X