Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)

This one was rejected for: bad framing/ aircraft not centered

But how must I do it otherwise without cutting of a part of the wing?

It might have been rejected because it's a little low in the frame. You could also crop / frame it like this......

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I agree, the crop for me is ok. I like to see the whole aircraft but in this pic it has to be upper in the frame. Try to left te yellow rescue arrow almost in the middle.

Fernando.

Will I ever repeat this?

Comment

Brian, I am afraid the photo will rejected because of: part of airplane is cut off.
        I know that many photos will accepted with parts of aircraft cut off, but in my case it never happened. All my photos were rejected when I uploaded a photo as you made of mine.
        What are the rules. When is a photo accepted with only a part of the aircraft on the photo?

Comment

Ah, Paul it would be so much easier if you would tell the forum the whole truth. The photo was rejected for composition/centre, as the plane is just a little low in the frame, but more importantly it was also rejected for being similar to this :

[photoid=6294379]

And this reason seems to be very valid to me.

Comment

Paul,

I've helped you in the past, have left helpful screeners comments in rejection emails and, on this occasion I took time out to download your picture, check the centreing and offer potential cures. I am happy to do this for anyone.

Then I find that the picture was also rejected for a very valid similar which you didn't tell us about !

Put yourself in my shoes and ask yourself this..."Would I bother to put myself out to help again ?"
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Brian,

Of course I know that the photo was also rejected for being similar. But my question had nothing to do with that. All I want to know is how do you frame a photo like this without cutting of pieces of the airplane. In other words what are the rules by cropping and framing. Now I know from Stefan that the plane is low in the frame. If I was told so by the rejection, I did not ask the question.

I am a little sick of it that my meanings are put in a bad daylight. So I shall leave this forum and no longer asking questions.

GOODBEY TO YOU ALL. Many thanks to the forummembers who did help me.

Comment

Working...
              X