No announcement yet.

Whats the screening process like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Interesting and informative thread, its good to see what goes on behind the scenes (so to speak)

Comment

as a new screener I can say if people took the time to just look and removed dust spots they would see such a higher acceptance rate. after cropping that's the first thing I look for on my own shots.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
        While the pic is in screening it is listed as rejection, just to get the calculation for the up-load limit correct. [...] but for the basic membership it would open an option to up-load more then you are allowed, if it would be different.
        This answers to a question that I ask to myself for so long... thank you!

and btw congrats for your work that has reduced by 50% the Q in a few days.

Gandalf

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
          This answers to a question that I ask to myself for so long... thank you!
          What was the question? Just interested to know ....

and btw congrats for your work that has reduced by 50% the Q in a few days.
          Thank you very much! I just checked the screening stats of the past few days. While the team effort was again fantastic, there were again a few outstanding contributions from some team members. I don't want to show the names here for obvious reasons, but to those in the crew (you know, who I mean ... hopefully): THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
            What was the question? Just interested to know ....
            I wasn't able to understand why pictures just entered the screenig process appeared rejected, then (sometimes...) accepted.

Hope to be clear...

Comment

I wasn't able to understand why pictures just entered the screenig process appeared rejected, then (sometimes...) accepted.

Hope to be clear...
              Perfectly clear.

BTW: I didn't know, until I saw the answer above

The next thing I want to try is to appeal a photo while still "in screening" and showing "rejected" ....
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
              X