Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem or not problem ?

Hi,
    According to the criteria, pictures can be uploaded when the plane is placed at the center of the picture without big gaps at the margins.
    It seems to me that in some cases this rule should be reconsidered as you can see in the attached pictures.
    While I’m trying to correct the picture per the criteria the plane is going out of its perspective as you can see in the attached pictures.
    I will be more than happy to get your comments if such pictures can be uploaded.

Thanks,
    Erez.

Last edited by Guest; 2008-09-03, 03:43.

Hi Erezs, well it all depends on the composition of the image and if the added 'space' adds anything to the shot. I your two images above all that is added is more sky and a little more countryside so does not really add anything more to the image in my eyes. I don't like aircraft cropped too close either but there are no rules against that unless there are parts of the aircraft cut off. One thing most non aviation photogs say about aviation images is "The plane has nowhere to fly" and I have heard that a lot!

Hope this helps .. Jid

Comment

Both are within the site rules. The upper is a very rough 3:2 the lower is 4:3.

Comment

Ok, Thanks Stefan & Jid for your comments.

Best regards,
        Erez.

Comment

Working...
        X