• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Navy CAG birds

Should I tick special scheme? Given that

1) Its markings are different from the regular squadron birds but
    2) All CAG birds are brightly painted

Also would this one get canned for foreground clutter? I think the power cart(?) doesn't block off anything significant...

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by Mike Yeo View Post
    Should I tick special scheme? Given that

1) Its markings are different from the regular squadron birds but
    2) All CAG birds are brightly painted

Also would this one get canned for foreground clutter? I think the power cart(?) doesn't block off anything significant...

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=2137133
    Nice shot. Like the SE around the aircraft. Though some won't, but thing is without SE the plane won't get into the air. Do like the CAG paints as well. Though little of all might be good. The HSL guys are really doing up their CAG birds.

This is my only regret from my 20 year Navy career, My car has more sea time than me. My sea counter got stuck at 0000. But sure did earn lots and lots of Per Diem
    -Not an Airbus or Boeing guy here.
    -20 year veteran on the USN Lockheed P-3 Orion.

Comment

The way I've always understood it is that military aircraft with different squadron markings or paints don't qualify as special schemes. I know the Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, and Snowbirds aren't considered special schemes.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, have re-read the photo upload guidelines and it stated that CAGs are considered special scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Yeo View Post
          Thanks for the replies guys, have re-read the photo upload guidelines and it stated that CAGs are considered special scheme.
          Wooooops, my mistake then. Sorry for the misinformation haha

Comment

No worries Jordan!

Comment

Working...
            X