Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indian airlines
    replied
    Microsoft photoeditor is abosolute trash at re-sizing and sharpening among other things. I must have annoyed plenty of screeners after re-submitting around 20 pics because I just got photoshop today.
    Since I don't have photoshop yet, I usually use Microdoft Photo Editor to edit my pictures, and I quite like it.

Earlier I used to use photoimpression, but I prefer Photoeditor to that.

However, no doubt, Photoshop/Photoshop elements is the best.

Tanuj.

Leave a comment:

• Pacific
    replied
    Just make sure you also got photoshop to correct lighting, horizon and some basics! Don't think about cloning a tail, not allowed!

Microsoft photoeditor is abosolute trash at re-sizing and sharpening among other things. I must have annoyed plenty of screeners after re-submitting around 20 pics because I just got photoshop today.

By looking at this, 4 megapixels and up to 1/1000 shutter speed, this camera seems fine for spotting. The 3x zoom may not be practical for stuff like nose closeups though.
    Tech Talk - Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Leave a comment:

• iSTANBULiST
    replied
    Re: Digital Camera ?'s

Originally posted by indianboy821
    Hi
    I am new to aviation photography. I am 16 and have a nikon COolpix 4300. Is this a good camera to take pic's of aircraft, etc?
    I think it is OK. I have taken all of my photos with Coolpix 4300. Take a look if you like...

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    It's the photographer that takes the picture, not the camera. Let's see what you can do...............

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    it's a good beginning camera.

Leave a comment:

• indianboy821
    started a topic Digital Camera ?'s

Digital Camera ?'s

Hi
    I am new to aviation photography. I am 16 and have a nikon COolpix 4300. Is this a good camera to take pic's of aircraft, etc?
Working...
X