Photoshop CS4 is out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop CS4 is out.

The new Photoshop CS4 has been recently released. Anyone tried it yet? I'm about to install a trial version, gotta check it out.

Well, for 1000 euro.
    I wait till it's available as a download

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Volchenkov View Post
      The new Photoshop CS4 has been recently released. Anyone tried it yet? I'm about to install a trial version, gotta check it out.

Hi Michael, when you try the cs4 can u tell me how good is it? and how good is it compare to cs3 extended and if its worth changing.

Thanks DAVID

Comment

Originally posted by arjenp View Post
        Same here

Let us know your verdict on the trial version Michael.

Comment

It looks almost the same as CS3. If you search on Google Images you can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by arjenp View Post
            Well, for 1000 euro.

One that you pay for I hope?

Comment

Cool thing about it that it can use ypur graphic card for processing, if you have a modern card.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't say its worth paying a thousand bucks for it, but its pretty cool anyway. Much more different from CS3, than CS3 was from CS4. Talking about airplane pictures - Smart Sharpening appears to be working better, with less jaggies. Some nice tools added, and color tools are working nicer too, i guess. I'm not gonna pay a grand for it anyway .

Comment

Wow ! I don't know if it's because of the graphic gard feature seahawk mentioned, but everything is so much faster...

Regardind the reglular tools (USM, colors, shadow-highlight...), I don't see a big difference...

Comment

Curves - a powerful tool that's been a part of Photoshop since the dawn of time. Nothing new to see here, right? How about this: Meet the On...

I found a new love for the on-screen or "in photo" curve adjustment function, since I got my legal copy of PS CS4.

Comment

And as a Senoir-Screener and work-flow maker, is this a must have for everybody(CS4)?

Comment

So far I would say no. It is a bigger step then the upgrade from CS2 to CS3, but if you just want to edit your pics, you do not need it. Any Photoshop version since 6 and many other programs will do.

Comment

Any Photoshop version since 6 and many other programs will do.
                          Best bit of advice I ever heard.

True, I have CS3, mostly for other branches of photography with processing that would get a manipulation rejection here. For aircraft pictures, well, with CS3 I'm barely scratching the surface of it's features so I certainly won't be "upgrading" to CS4.
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Is there a difference between PS CS4 and PS CS4 Extended?

Comment

Yes, extended has more 3D features mostly for doctors etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X