Monitor purchase advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor purchase advice...

At work I use a Dell LCD widescreen monitor that seems to have a better range of dark and light tone resolution than my home CRT.

Soooooooooo....I think it's time for a change ? ....and I also need more desktop space.

Recommendations please for an LCD monitor of at least 21", preferably a widescreen so I don't keep having to scroll sideways to see the 1600 px wide shots !

I know all about dot pitch etc. as applied to CRT's but when it comes to the technical specs of LCD's I am a total doughnut !! Therefore a brief explanation of the specs to look for ( in English, not BillGatesease ) would be of great help.

Budget is up to 400. Don't know the dollarUS conversion as our revered currency is, at the moment, more resembling a rubber ball
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

I just bought a Samsung 2243LNX (21.6") and it's just perfect! It would be my recomendation for now

Comment

Originally posted by Shark_tt View Post
      I just bought a Samsung 2243LNX (21.6") and it's just perfect! It would be my recomendation for now

yeah I agree I have a Samsung 223BW and it rocks! Best money spent since my 10-20mm lens!

Comment

EIZO S2231- full srGB coverage 92% adobeRGB

Comment

Best Monitor for Photo Editing

Comment

Working...
          X