Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Reason(s) Rejection You can get 1 time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benpaul12
    replied
    I rekon that the shot is cool and its different, and the quality is good so it should get accepted.

JP, and Im not saying it doesnt, needs to accept more and more pics that are a little different.

Bad motive in some cases should just be 'Personal exception' lol

Leave a comment:

• Shanwick
    replied
    Kanehoshi....Brian is correct that aperture was way off to try and keep everything in focus.I do in a way like the shot,but to be included in the data base large areas of the terminal appear to be ok.Control towers are ok but corridors,bagagge belts even fire stations in my experience are a no no

David

Leave a comment:

• Hinkelbein
    replied
    Hi,

I must agree with all speakers.

What does this pic try to show? It doesn´t really look like an airport. It´s not crowded, I see no desks, no personell etc.

It would be different if you´d show a crowded entrence hall or something like that.

It doesn´t have to be spectacular, but it has to be aviation-related. I wouldn´t say that all my photo´s are exiting, but at least they show planes, which I think is aviation-related

Good luck!

Greets,

Hinkelbein

Leave a comment:

• arjenp
    replied
    Originally posted by wrxflyer View Post
    If you say it is a subwaystation, i will believe you as well.
    So, it's quite unclear what this is, so a motive rejection.

and by the way; ever tried to upload on "the other"website?
    Wait 8 days for a bull...t rejection; upload again and wait another 6 days or so for another bull...t rejection, without any fair screener's comment?

Freek
    8 day's?
    That´s not much. If you are a beginning photograver 14 days is fast

Kanehoshi, I have experienced the same as you. A Ramp photo was rejected(dark). I uploaded it again. Then it was rejected for bad info. It wasn´t a Ramp shot.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Agree with Stefan, it should have been a motive rejection first time around, along with "blurry" as well. Using an aperture of f1.4 was never going to work for what is essentially a landscape view, even if it is indoors. The only part of the picture in decent focus is the centre part.

Leave a comment:

• wrxflyer
    replied
    Originally posted by kanehoshi View Post
    comment my shot look like shopping mall ??? Have you ever see the gate number and the flight number on shopping mall?
    Rgds,
    kanehoshi
    If you say it is a subwaystation, i will believe you as well.
    So, it's quite unclear what this is, so a motive rejection.

and by the way; ever tried to upload on "the other"website?
    Wait 8 days for a bull...t rejection; upload again and wait another 6 days or so for another bull...t rejection, without any fair screener's comment?

Freek
    Last edited by wrxflyer; 2008-12-02, 08:16.

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    replied
    I agree with you. It should have been rejected for motive the first time already.

Leave a comment:

• How many Reason(s) Rejection You can get 1 time?

Dear all,
    I just want to know your guys ever have a same poblem with me or not because I realy know screnners is a human.
    My story is:
    I uploaded my the pic on JP.net and waiting about 4 days, and then I got that pic reject because: Undersharpened (Soft) ( http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2226975 ); but no problem, I can make it sharpened but after make it sharpened and upload to JP.net again and waiting for 4 days again and then my shot had reject again because my pic was a BAD MOTIVE ( http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2233838 ) and Admin comment my shot look like shopping mall ??? Have you ever see the gate number and the flight number on shopping mall?
    Rgds,
    kanehoshi
Working...
X