Clear All

• LX-A343
    replied
    From another screener: I'd drop it.

Leave a comment:

• Hinkelbein
    replied
    Originally posted by magic48 View Post
    Agree with Erwin. The fence is blocking the gears, as well as the right engine. Above all, the shot is soft and lacks both contrast and light. And some might even say the aircraft needs a tighter crop.

To answer your question, I can't think of a situation where a shot like the one you posted would be acceptable.

Sorry mate!
    I should have said that this is the original shot, only downsized to post in a message. I havenīt done anything with it yet.
    But if itīs a no-go, Iīll just keep it in my own collection.

Leave a comment:

• magic48
    replied
    Agree with Erwin. The fence is blocking the gears, as well as the right engine. Above all, the shot is soft and lacks both contrast and light. And some might even say the aircraft needs a tighter crop.

To answer your question, I can't think of a situation where a shot like the one you posted would be acceptable.

Sorry mate!

Leave a comment:

• Hinkelbein
    replied
    Hmm, one says it doesn' matter too much in this particular case, others say this kind of pictures will be rejected at all times (save it is a very special plane).
    I think I'll just upload one or two and see what happens.
    (when being elite member I can upload lotta pics )

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Originally posted by arjenp View Post
    Both gears or only the nose gear?(for my own editing skills)

Arjen
    Well as you can see the fence is blocking all gears, the nose is behind a fence pole and the mains behind the wiring.

Leave a comment:

• wrxflyer
    replied
    Foreground clutter doesn't have to block parts of the aircraft at all.
    If it asks to much attention, it can be a rejection as well.

And in this case, the gate attracts to much atention, even without blocking parts of the a/c.

But if the aircraft is very rare in the database, some exceptions can be made.

Freek

Leave a comment:

• arjenp
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    This will be for sure a reject for obstructing clutter. The fence is to distracting and blocking the gear.

Rgds,
    Both gears or only the nose gear?(for my own editing skills)

Arjen

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    This will be for sure a reject for obstructing clutter. The fence is to distracting and blocking the gear.

Rgds,

Leave a comment:

• arjenp
    replied
    You can see al parts of the plane so I don't think it's a problem.
    PH-KCA. McDonnell Douglas MD-11. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The Ground power unti is blocking the nose wheel, but it's not a problem here.

Leave a comment:

• Hinkelbein
    replied
    I didn't even the strange nose of it, untill I decided to see myown attachment on my starting message!!

Which reminds me:

Can an exceptional thing be a reason to let a picture get accepted allthough it might be partially blocked by fences?

Leave a comment:

• jetsetkiwi
    replied
    Not sure about that, but for starters its a little blurry..

Leave a comment:

• Hinkelbein
    started a topic Does this one stand a chance?

Does this one stand a chance?

Hi guys,

Sorry for asking again and again and again ...

But ... I need your opinion on this. Are pictures like this one chanceless at all to be ever accepted?
    - Will a picture be rejected AT ALL TIMES when a gate partially overlaps the plane, also when there is enough of the plane visible?

Greetings,

Hinkelbein
Working...
X