Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some editing help and personal opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some editing help and personal opinions.

I need some help and advise of weather I should upload them or not and what can I do to improve these. I also thought they would stand a chance even though they have bad quality due to the skyline in the background which looks nice and its a new view.

This one is pretty good but it has too much empty space. It was shot through fence. Colors were edited and so was the sharpens and so on.

and I tried to change the yellowish on the planes plus the reddish sky color.

And these two are some that have more of the terminal but I had to shoot onto a fence sideways so that explains the fence in the sky. Is there anyway can I fix that without really manipulating the sky digitally?

Unedited

edited

O and what you guys think about this one?

One problem I immediately see is the photos need a lot of contrast.

Blacks should be black, and whites should be white. I would think the last one has the best chance.
    Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Added contrast and fixed some color.
      Tanner Johnson - Owner
      twenty53 Photography

Comment

I tend to agree that the last one maybe the best chance. Although Tanner's edit has made some areas a little overexposed. I can give the shot a try if you wish.

Comment

Thanks guys and yea you can edit it Eadster do what u gotta do

Comment

Send me a private message, and we'll sort it out from there. I'll need the original.

Comment

ok thanks PM'd you

Comment

Great shots! - Really hope to see them in the DB

Comment

Thanks guys for everything. Ok so does anyone think the first one has any chance?

Comment

Working...
                  X