Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screener's comments

Hi,
    I do not understand why did the screener wrote me what you can see in the link below.
    http://forums.jetphotos.net/attachme...1&d=1232453353

I try to take photos from as many as possible angles (if possible) and then upload only these with the best quality
    Unfortunately, the screeners do not always agree with me and reject some of the photos, this is when I try different version than the one rejected.
    I see many times similar photos of other photographers and feel that you are being strict with me more than others.

Best regards,
    Erez.

Maybe the screener had a bad day.
    You can re-edit the second one and upload that. I think the first one is for your personal collection due to the heat distortsion

Comment

Erezs,
      That's what happens when months after months you keep sending similar pics.
      So Yeah I have absolutly no problem saying it was me who left those comments.
      And you know as well (as you're taking the things publicly let's tell the whole story) that a couple of years ago I sent you many mails and spent hours of my free time trying to help you on what is similar and not... It seems that you never tried to learn from what I've been telling you even with the dozens pics of what's similar and what's not that I've sent you...
      So you now got to understand that we (and not only me) really don't understand why you keep sending 2 very similar pics of almost all landing sequence and strat to get a bit tired of it.
      And those comments yesterday were just there to give some more explanations to the rejections. Erezs you really need to prescreen your pics better, those shots were not rejected for similars but for very obvious other reasons.

One last time : Please, please, only select your best pic of a landing sequence, prescreen them (or use the forum for this) and then you'll see that like a miracle your acceptance ratio'll go up again...

Hope it explains better
      Best regards
      Alex
      Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 2009-01-20, 15:13.

Comment

Erez as a non crew member(for fear of coming across obnoctious)may I be blunt.Just because two or more photos of the same aircraft taken within seconds of each other are tecnically ok does not mean you upload both.
        I would assume that most people who upload take a sequence of shots pick out the tecnically passable ones then pick out the best angle one.
        This is what you should do.
        The only exception to this would be for example an accident or similar where a sequence of photos would be apt.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
          Erezs,
          That's what happens when months after months you keep sending similar pics.
          So Yeah I have absolutly no problem saying it was me who left those comments.
          And you know as well (as you're taking the things publicly let's tell the whole story) that a couple of years ago I sent you many mails and spent hours of my free time trying to help you on what is similar and not... It seems that you never tried to learn from what I've been telling you even with the dozens pics of what's similar and what's not that I've sent you...
          So you now got to understand that we (and not only me) really don't understand why you keep sending 2 very similar pics of almost all landing sequence and strat to get a bit tired of it.
          And those comments yesterday were just there to give some more explanations to the rejections. Erezs you really need to prescreen your pics better, those shots were not rejected for similars but for very obvious other reasons.

One last time : Please, please, only select your best pic of a landing sequence, prescreen them (or use the forum for this) and then you'll see that like a miracle your acceptance ratio'll go up again...

Hope it explains better
          Best regards
          Alex
          Dear Alex,
          First, sorry for the late reply.
          Thanks for your answer, I appreciate it. Nevertheless, I have to comment that some of the things you mentioned were correct in the distant past and are not true anymore.
          I've actually read and learnt from the things you wrote me in the past, and I'm trying to upload only one version of each photo, unless it is completely different angles (in my opinion) and then I upload more than one photo.
          As I mentioned before, I see a lot of examples of similar photos uploaded by other photographers which you have accepted in the website.
          I am trying to upload photos in line with the website's instructions and therefore was surprised with the mentioned comments.
          Kind regards & again thanks for your reply.
          Erez.

P.S.
          Thanks to another answers as well...
          (-;
          Last edited by Guest; 2009-01-24, 16:46. Reason: Thanks to another answers as well.

Comment

Working...
          X