• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for help in two rejected photos

These photos are rejected by screener with following reasons:
    - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing
    - Undersharpened (Soft)
    - Bad Quality

Could someone please help me to explain why these images were failed in jetphotos? Your explainations help me very much to improve my future picture and learn from these mistakes. Thank you very much.

I think you'll find that the screener is referring to the fact that some parts are soft, some are sharp and some are oversharp. Some other parts seem to be blurry which cannot be cured in photoshop. They used the overprocessed option as a general rejection and the oversharp/soft to indicate what they see.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I think here, the best way is to describe the process you take on editing your images. We might be able to tell from there. But the rejected photos shown, are too "overdone". The sharpening, for one, is done od-ly therefore its showing very sharp in some areas and soft in others.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help. Now I see what the screener've meant and learned something from this.

Actually I followed the image processing workflow guide which is recommended in this website and published in JID website. I followed exactly what he has instructed. However, as I am not very good in photoshop so I cannot make a good result of the image. I have attached the original pictures here, if you have time, please help me to see a good processing result of the image.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X