my first attempt some pics please look and see where i am going wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first attempt some pics please look and see where i am going wrong

There are two major things which you will have to improve imo, although I am not the best eprson to turn advice to, I know some people will give a much more detailed explanation

Jpeg compression or noise but I think its the first one, which can be easily solved on your camera by making it the best quality or on photo editing software by making the quality 100%

Dark - They are all dark and brightening up the image would help, but if there is noise present then I do believe that it will just make the image noisier

Comment

yeah, first thing I would look at is your quality settings in your camera. Are they at their highest settings?

The first shot isn't centered either, and the darkness mentioned above is an issue. You can't really fix quality from these shots but if you change your setting you'll be able to work with the new shots.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you for the advice .i am new o the camera i have which is a canon 400d .might sound stupid but how do i chane the settings t make them 100% thanks

Comment

you need to go into your menu and look for shooting menu 1. Then go to quality and change it to Large/Fine
          Almost exactly three years since Canon changed the digital SLR market forever (with the $1,000 EOS 300D) they announced the third generation of their affordable entry level series, the EOS 400D (Digital Rebel XTi). This new camera follows the design of the EOS 350D, being very compact and relatively lightweight but not compromising on manual controls or in-use performance. The headline changes are another two megapixel step up (to ten megapixels), the nine-point AF sensor from the EOS 30D, a new dust removal system which includes anti-static surface coatings, low-pass filter vibration and software based dust pattern removal. Less important but just as noticeable are the removal of the status LCD, replaced instead by a camera settings screen on the now larger 2.5" LCD monitor and the eye proximity sensor just below the viewfinder to turn this off when composing your shot.

I'm a Nikon guy so I can't help to much. I would pull out the manual as well, I had to keep mine in my backback for about a yr so I could remember what all the settings did... lol

Comment

Before getting into the technical side of things, I'd suggest, and only until you get to know the camera is try it on sunny days. Set the ISO to 100 or 200, that will reduce the noise on the shots for starters. Once you are happy with the shots you are producing, then you can start to experiment with other settings and different lighting. But most of all, when starting out, don't limit yourself to Aircraft.

But more importantly, read about photography. Buy a magazine, or seach the net. you can never learn enough from reading and then putting that into practise.

Happy shooting.

Comment

Working...
            X