Please clarify definition of "similar"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please clarify definition of "similar"

Recently, I got a few shots rejected for supposedly being similar.
    My concern is, that judgement in the screening process seems to be boiled down to "same registration" whereas other criteria as "different backround", "different angle", "different detail" and "different light" are not taken into account. The upload guidelines suggest something different though!
    Hence I request clarification before I do more uploads. Is there a limitation in "same registration" per photographer?
    The pairings in question are:

and:

An answer has been given already in another topic, if I'm not mistaken. The differences are minimal.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
      An answer has been given already in another topic, if I'm not mistaken. The differences are minimal.
      I was trying to get a better understanding of what the boundery might be between "similar" and "different". I'm well aware that this boundary is kind of floating and can be a matter of taste. But frankly, you didn't add anything to a better comprehension.
      I suggest that you put up some examples in your photo upload guidelines of what is considered as "similar" and I would gladly provide the above shots. By this we might avoid future waste of effort on both the photographers and the screeners side.

Comment

Working...
      X