Is this qualified for upload?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this qualified for upload?

I am a newbie and recently uploading two pictures of the Kuwait Airforce aircrafts. However, I am not sure that they are qualified for upload. Could anyone please help me to judge it and suggest how to improve them to be qualified for upload in this forum.

I am aslo wondering about the data information of these aircraft as it is new to the data base. If anyone knows these infor, please share with me so I can fill it in the fields when upload. Thank you very much

KAF555 - Could anyone please share with me the information of this aircrart?

They are both very soft unfortunately.

KAF555 is a Aérospatiale SA 330L Puma, cn 1284.

Comment

Thank you very much for your comment. Could you tell me in general the possibility to improve them. I also am wondering about the cn of the rest of these aircrafts. Thank you very much for sharing.

Comment

I also have problem to find information for Kuwait Apache AH-64 reg KAF008. Could anyone please help me to complete other fields when upload the image in Jetphotos. Thank you.

Again, is this image good enough to be accepted in Jetphotos? I have tried my best however, lost my confident in posting any image in Jetphotos website after massive rejections from screeners. Thank you very much

Comment

The Apache is a bit far away and also soft.

Try http://www.scramble.nl/milbase.htm for aircraft information.

Comment

I am not very confident for my uploads as my rate of acceptance is very low. My photoshop skill has problem definitely.

I am just finishing a re-touch of a new image. COuld anyone please help to judge whether it is good for upload in jetphoto website. Thank you so much in advance

Thank you AJ. I have learn from your comments alots.

Comment

This one looks oversharpened, backlit, slightly blurry and lacks contrast.

Id suggest you look at Jid's workflow, which is here: http://www.jid.me.uk/workflow/Workflow2/index.html

Dont worry mate, we all start somewhere.

Comment

Nice choppers man!
                Would love to see them in the database.

Comment

Working...
                X