Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many shots you can have???

Dear all,
    I had one photos reject ( http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2416775 ) because: (Admin Comments >>) you have 41 airport overviews of this airport.
    Very unfair for to have this reason because my shot not similar to another one. How do you think?
    Thks,

I love JP.net

I have to agree with you,
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6239901
    VVTS in busy time !. VVTS. Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

These photos are the closest to the rejected shot.
    I think that if you have 41 shot of one airport that all the shot are
    automatically simillar. Did you tried an appeal?

Comment

Airports are not aircraft. While it is possible to have different interesting views of the same aircraft (close ups, different angles, ...) it's not that easy to get 41 interesting enough photos of an airport. We are not looking at different angles of one and the same tower for example, or terminla shots from all possible angles and zooms. For that, you would have to start an architecture photo database.

Of course, once we opened this feature of airport overviews, we had some serious offenders uploading every possible detail of an airport (OK, I have not seen a lavatory so far, but I 'm sure, the day will come .... )

And yes, he tried an appeal, even if he should know by now, what would be the result.

As always: be selective! Do not try to upload every single detail of an airport from any possible angle.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
        - OK, I have not seen a lavatory so far, but I 'm sure, the day will come ....

- As always: be selective! Do not try to upload every single detail of an airport from any possible angle.
        1/ If the lavatory make by gold or diamond; I am sure I'll be oke to accept.
        2/ I allway selectived, just why I can have 41 photos in this VVTS airport (may be, it's a guinness of JP) and my shot ... rejected because not the best . But, take the photos form 1.200 feets is a similar to take the photos from ground.
        Cheer,

I love JP.net

Comment

Originally posted by kanehoshi View Post
          1/ If the lavatory make by gold or diamond; I am sure I'll be oke to accept.
          See, that's exactly the problem: what exactly would a golden or diamond made lavatory add to an aviation db? Nothing at all.
          Originally posted by kanehoshi View Post
          2/ I allway selectived, just why I can have 41 photos in this VVTS airport (may be, it's a guinness of JP) and my shot ... rejected because not the best . But, take the photos form 1.200 feets is a similar to take the photos from ground.
          Cheer,
          We disagree here Kanehoshi. You are far from what we would call selective and you know it by your "similar" rejections, not only of aircraft. Same with airport shots: what exactly does your photo show, what you haven't shown yet? The goal is not to have every square meter covered from every possible position, but to show the most important parts of an airport. What makes VVTS special compared to other airports? It's not the ramp or a counter or a lavatory to use the example above.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
          X