Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprising Motive rejection!

Hi everyone,

first of all I am apologizing for posting this in the forum since I appealed the rejection and it aparently has been processed but I never recieved the corresponding e-mail, hence I can't know if the screener left me any comments.

I got this shot rejected for motive and level

It looks pretty level to me, looking at the buildings in the back. But my main worry is the motive rejection. I have several spotting locations uploaded and never had any pf them rejected for motive and this one looks like a SL to me so I am quite surprised by this.
    I'd appreciate any opinions

Thanks in advance!

The photo shows more people taking photos than a spotting location. Spotting location is a wide term, I know, but we will get there with the time.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
      The photo shows more people taking photos than a spotting location. Spotting location is a wide term, I know, but we will get there with the time.
      Thanks for your reply , but I'm still kind of lost. How many accepted spotting locations show even more people taking pictures? Sometimes in some pictures even the plane is hard to see becuase it's so small, and there are 4 or even more people in it ...

Comment

A few steps back and the photo would work.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
          A few steps back and the photo would work.
          Thanks for the tip

I tried to follow it as much as the shot allowed me and I came up with this ...

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

what do you think?

rgds

Alberto

Comment

Looks exactly the same to me. Some spotting location photos just don't work because of the layout of the location, this to me is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberto U. View Post
              Thanks for the tip

I tried to follow it as much as the shot allowed me and I came up with this ...

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

what do you think?

rgds

Alberto
              Many more steps or a wide angle lens. It says "Spotting Location" so you should show a little more of the location and not just a few guys standing at a fence. That is what I would suggest, although I must say that this suggestion is often ignored by our up-loaders and the "Spotting Location" has often been misused.

Comment

Oh well, better luck next time and following the advice given

I'll pull it from the queue now

thanks again!

rgds

Alberto

Comment

Working...
                X