• ian172
    replied
    Thanks a lot for that folks.

Cheers
    Ian

Leave a comment:

• Freightdogg
    replied
    Mick's answer is essntially correct but left out one step. After rotating the image and releasing the left mouse button it is necessary to hit "Enter" in order to fix the image at the new angle before proceeding further.

Leave a comment:

• mickjorgo
    replied
    How to level the horizon - Don't drink too much

Open your photograph, and use the Rectangular Marquee tool to select all of the image (it looks like a hashed box).

Then select Image, Rotate, Free Rotate. Put your cursor on one corner of the selected Rectangle, until a bent arow appears. Hold down your left mouse button and drag the box around a few degrees in the required direction. After releasing the mouse button, the image will take a few seconds to redraw - hopefully in a new horizon-level form.

Now the whole photo will appear skewed, so once again select the Rectangular Marquee to get a straight portion, and then Select Image, Crop. This will cut out the ungroovy portion.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• ian172
    started a topic How to level a horizon,help lease...

How to level a horizon,help lease...

Hello
    I have had one or two rejections because my horizon has not been straight when taking photos of aircraft on take off and landing.
    In one of the rejection comments it says straighten then resubmit,could someone please explain how do i right this with Photoshop Elements 2.

Thanks
    Ian
Working...
X