• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not satisfied with this rejection

Hi guys,

I'm quite worried.
    Last week I asked for prescreening of this picture

Check out this thread. I was told twice that this picture would be okay to the screeners. Nowi I'm shocked by this mass of rejection reasons.
    Sorry, but it can't be true that the view of screeners differs so much.

Philipp

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at Planepictures.net
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at Airliners.net

I agree only with this reasons:
    - Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)

- Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)

the color in this photo are too red, the EasyJet's color are more orange

i think that is easy to fix it!

Comment

I think so, too.

Comment

Big problem here is the poor weather condition for an extremly common aircraft. Colours and centered are near to be okay but the poor light and contrast puts it in bad position I'm afraid.

Regards
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
          Big problem here is the poor weather condition for an extremly common aircraft. Colours and centered are near to be okay but the poor light and contrast puts it in bad position I'm afraid.

Regards
          Alex
          what can be done to solve? i used to use the auto contrast function as well.

Comment

Anything "auto" like auto-contrast and auto-levels and so on can give you very strange or bad results with photoshop. For bad weather pics it's better to do it all manually or better to work on a RAW file.

Personaly I wouldn't spend too much energy on an EZY 737 but that's maybe because I live near an EZY base...

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
              Anything "auto" like auto-contrast and auto-levels and so on can give you very strange or bad results with photoshop. For bad weather pics it's better to do it all manually or better to work on a RAW file.

Personaly I wouldn't spend too much energy on an EZY 737 but that's maybe because I live near an EZY base...
              I understand but any chance of pushing this image into the right direction to be accepted. I still have plenty shots waiting to be uploaded.

And personally I'm a bit worried about a rejection decision even if i got confirmed by pre-screening.

Comment

The pre screening topic is just to ask for an opinion. In no way whatsoever it is a "pre-decision" thread. The photo simply lacks contrast, mainly due to advers weather conditions. There is not much you can do here.
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                X