• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't understand this rejections

http://www.jetphotos.net//viewreject_b.php?id=2499370

http://www.jetphotos.net//viewreject_b.php?id=2499388

what exactly was bad processed here?

Difficult to tell but did you use any noise reduction ? The aircraft look like they are coated in a film of plastic.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

first, sorry about my bad english, I can read, but never remeber the words that I want to use when I'm writing or speaking!!

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      Difficult to tell but did you use any noise reduction ? The aircraft look like they are coated in a film of plastic.
      I don't remember, but if I used it, was something like 20% Preserve Details, 0% Reduce Noise Color and 1 or 2 strenght

and I don't use noise reduction on the fuselage, when i need to do this, i do only in the dark parts of the airplane, in the ground or in the sky

in both photos, all that I did was a little shadow/highlight, the 737-800 was dark and the 737-300 was a little overexposed, Unsharp Mask, Rotate Canvas, Crop, a little more Contrast and Resize..

this appearence of plastic I think that is the sun light reflections on the fuselage, isn't? sicerely, in my opinion, these reflections made a great visual to the photos, specially in 737-800, whithout direct light because the clouds

thanks for your answer!

Comment

Originally posted by llpilch View Post
        .....I don't remember, but if I used it, was something like 20% Preserve Details, 0% Reduce Noise Color and 1 or 2 strenght....

....in both photos, all that I did was a little shadow/highlight,.....
        Those could be the factors. The -800 has a slight dark halo, not so noticeable on the -300 but combined with the noise reduction that could be it.

Try a reprocess on them.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Those two pictures don't look bad. I would have accepted them .
          But I'm no screener.

Since a short period, I shoot everything in raw and process my photos with Silkypics. This brings me results I dared never dream about. Since then, I've had only a few rejections versus a great number of accepted pictures.

Comment

Working...
          X