X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with this rejection please

I've had this one rejected:

- Oversharpen
    - Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)
    - Too much or too little contrast

You see, I thought the colours were OK on this one. The aircraft stands out nicely, the sky is is the same colour it was on the day (a very hot sunny day with no haze), and if anything I thought it would get bad soft.

I know it's only a Thomas Cook A330, but this one really has confused me - not that it was rejected as the screener has a different set of eyes - but because of the reasons behind it!

Thanks
    Noel

Well, the colour of the sky and grass is not realy what it should be.
    Here you can see the difference between your rejection and a edit.(not the best edit but to give you an idea)
    The overscharpen is the most visable at the Thomas Cook title. There're jaggies

Nice photo BTW

Comment

Hi Arjen

Thanks for your help. Would this be any better do you think?

Thanks
      Noel

Comment

Originally posted by EZYFlyer View Post
        Would this be any better do you think?
        Hi Noel

Your latest version is definitely better than the rejected one, but as Arjen pointed out above the titles are jagged. Apply a bit less sharpening and you should be fine.

Comment

Thanks for all your comments - I decided to do a complete rework from the cropped original, and it's now in the queue:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Lets see how it goes

Thanks guys
          Noel

Comment

That should do ok, but the titles are still a little jaggered.

Comment

Working...
            X