A new trend at JP.net with rejected shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew McLaughlin View Post
    It must seem like EVERYONE thinks different to you, eh Matt?

http://forums.jetphotos.net/showpost...64&postcount=6
    It's this sort of arrogance which makes me re think why I upload to Jetphotos.net

Why do JP staff have to go out of their way to attack the websites greatest asset- the photographers.

Without us there would be nothing yet you guys still seem to continue the attack.

Grow up

Comment

THE FRIENDLY WAY TO FLY

It was, I fully agree but that is no longer the case. There are crew members now that go out of their way to be as rude as possible, thats just sad to see.

Comment

Originally posted by matt loewy View Post
        It's this sort of arrogance which makes me re think why I upload to Jetphotos.net

Why do JP staff have to go out of their way to attack the websites greatest asset- the photographers.

Without us there would be nothing yet you guys still seem to continue the attack.

Grow up
        I don't think Andrew is a crew member Matt.

I'll be happy to discuss your thoughts next time we're out at the fenceline together...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew McLaughlin View Post
          It must seem like EVERYONE thinks different to you, eh Matt?

http://forums.jetphotos.net/showpost...64&postcount=6
          Not a crew member Matt, just saying it like it is! And you calling someone else arrogant and telling them to grow up is somewhat ironic! Pot, kettle etc...

You have often been "arrogant" in your dealing with screeners on these (and the mods on other) forums, constantly wading in with both feet only to back out when people challenge you on your claims...

Comment

Matt,
            I love your appeal messages. Great fun in the morning.

If you send one more rude, arrogant comment (from a jetphotos screener like the one on this rejection) I will actually post a thread on the forums embarrasing you. This is ridiculous- your not meant to be rude and scathing to photographers- esp one like me with 300 shots not 3 in database and you accept the worst crap then blast me for maybe 1 shot which isnt perfect. I'd like an apology from Chris Kilroy or upper management because this is downright disgraceful!
            Btw thx for waiting till we screened the appeal.

And for information of the public, here is to comment left by the screeners:

Terrible bad quality, sorry but you really have to prescreen your shots better
            Last edited by seahawk; 2009-06-30, 07:44.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
              Matt,
              I love your appeal messages. Great fun in the morning.

And for information of the public, here is to comment left by the screeners:
              I really shouldn't laugh, but...
              Last edited by Andrew McLaughlin; 2009-06-30, 08:23. Reason: Edited for being arrogant and because I need to grow up...

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                Matt,

Only took you a whole day!

Comment

Originally posted by hkgspotter1 View Post
                  THE FRIENDLY WAY TO FLY

It was, I fully agree but that is no longer the case. There are crew members now that go out of their way to be as rude as possible, thats just sad to see.
                  Can you please tell me which member of the crew has been rude, I don't see any rude crew comments in this thread. I just see a photographer complaining about his correctly rejected pictures who doesn't want to see his mistake and tries to blame the screeners. And I can see you heating up the discussion for no obvious reason, again.

Comment

I am deeply sorry for the delay, but such a carefully worded appeals has to be treated with utmost respect and consideration, which obviously takes time. Going through the 300+ shots you have in the db, to take them into consideration did take me some time. So we hardly could do it in the 4 hours that make a day.
                    Last edited by seahawk; 2009-06-30, 09:09.

Comment

Matt,
                      Congrats, great fun reading your appeal message before getting to a full day of meeting at work...
                      And oh btw, I am the bad, agressiv, rude, evil, screener who left you that message.
                      Why don't you post here the link to that rejection so we can let everyone judge why I had to send it to you ?? And remember that it was after screening many of your other rejected pics which were all way below the standards.

Regards
                      Alex

Comment

Really?? or again wrong accusations?

Photo APPEALED
                        Date Appealed Jun 29, 2009 - 20:51
                        Appeal Reason If you send one more rude, arrogant comment (from a jetphotos screener like the one on this rejection) I will actually post a thread on the forums embarrasing you. This is ridiculous- your not meant to be rude and scathing to photographers- esp one like me with 300 shots not 3 in database and you accept the worst crap then blast me for maybe 1 shot which isnt perfect. I'd like an apology from Chris Kilroy or upper management because this is downright disgraceful!
                        Admin
                        Decision rejected
                        Screen Date Jun 30, 2009 - 01:20