X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shimin,

You could also look here...

http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=47916
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

recently frequently business trips, thanks for everyone here to help me!

Comment

Are you using Photoshop CS3 or 4?
        The way I remove them is like this:-

1:- Create a duplicate layer
        2:- Then go into Image-Adjustments-Equalize. This will show you the dust spots.
        3:- Now on the panel on the right click on Layers you should have 2 layers,Background copy & Background.Click on Background so its highlighted.
        4:- Now select the Spot healing brush this is the "band aid" icon on the left tool panel(right click to select the correct tool) once done you can simply press J
        5:- Where the spots are put you 'Circle' to the side on a clean area.now hold down ALT and click this will clone that part of image.
        6:- Now move over the dust spot and click.It will STILL appear on the image.Do this for all the spots.
        7:- Finally click on Background copy and then on the trash bin in bottom right corner of the panel and your picture will be back to normal without the spots.
        8:- To make sure all are removed go to Image-Adjustments-Equalize
        if all are gone the go to edit and undo equalize if some still remain then repeat the process.

Comment

Is this your photo?
          Your workflow is fine, but you should clean your sensor, the dust spots are big and very hard too remove. There are stil some dust spots visable on your last shot.

Comment

yes this IS my photo.
            I know the spots are still faintly visible i just used this as an example.I'm really struggling to get the sensor dust free but dont know how to.I think that the lens could have a contribution too.

Comment

Originally posted by upsmd11f View Post
              yes this IS my photo.
              I know the spots are still faintly visible i just used this as an example.I'm really struggling to get the sensor dust free but dont know how to.I think that the lens could have a contribution too.
              How have you been trying to clean it? Rocket blower? Swabbing?

Paul
              Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X