Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part of aircraft cut off

The photo was rejected.
    Reasons: -Part of the aircraft cut off - . I appealed and wrote that the photo is a closeup.
    My appeal was also rejected. Reason: "no comment"...

Really I donīt know why this photo has been rejected.
    Thanks for your help

Originally posted by ECLEMD View Post
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2600537

The photo was rejected.
    Reasons: -Part of the aircraft cut off - . I appealed and wrote that the photo is a closeup.

Thanks for your help

Your photo shows too much fuselage to be a nose closeup, the rejection is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by ECLEMD View Post
      http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2600537

The photo was rejected.

Thanks for your help

From that angle this would be a more appropriate crop for a front end close up. Your original has the right side as a vast expanse of nothing much to see. The eye looks to the left then scans slowly to the right looking for something to happen.

The tighter crop sticks to the detail of aircraft name, type and registration with the eye moving around in a tight triangle of information...

Last edited by brianw999; 2009-07-27, 15:40.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I agree with the rejection here. Cropping/composition is really linked with motive; it's all about what you're trying to show and how you go about showing it. This particular shot isn't particularly focussed, as in it feels as though the rest of the aircraft has been cut off for no particular reason and cutting it off hasn't made the photo any more appealing. I think this particular shot needs to either be cropped closer to make it clear the focus of the image is the cockpit, or it needs to be wider to include the main landing gear, which will add a little more interest and perspective to the shot.

Paul
        Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Ok, Understood!.
          Many Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X