Cloning Lamposts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
    As I said in Post No.2, if we see traces of cloning -> reject.

However you usually do see no traces of a cloned out dust spot.
    Clarified,job done.Thanks Stefan

Comment

Originally posted by Shanwick View Post
      As regards Paul`s input there is nothing wrong with it...but there can be elements of smugness in his replies(that is only my opinion)and if he is comfortable in it then fine.
      I don’t intend my replies to come across like that in any way, I just say things in a very straightforward way. It probably comes from spending 15 years working in music and getting used to saying things in a very clear and plain way. Maybe I should use more smileys!

Originally posted by leonard320 View Post
      Paul,

I don't know if you have been to DUB but there is NO escape from them. There is only one good vantage point and that is on the far side of the airport.
      I have indeed. My list here says I’ve flown through Dublin 60 times, meaning 30 trips there and probably 20 of those to the airport for shooting. You’re right, there is no escape from certain things on the mounds but if they’re on 28 you can shoot perfectly clear approaches with no obstructions whatsoever. I’m not saying it’s ideal to do that by any means and you do miss a lot of traffic (although mostly green and white/blue!) I’m just saying even at Dublin you have the option to move elsewhere and it's incredibly rare that isn't the case.

Originally posted by taylor.ryan View Post

May I just advise you that whenever Paul says something it's either

Patronizing

Insulting

Derogatory
      I could probably quote you 50 or so replies in the forums here where I've made posts trying to help people that have taken me an hour or more to compose. Please get your facts right before firing comments like that in my direction again.

Paul
      Last edited by PMN; 2009-09-02, 17:24.
      Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Guys,

Can we please just leave this I asked a simple question and it's turned into an aurgument can we just leave it and let lie.

The photo in question was on error on my part with the framing and I have the tops of the lamposts in the shot thats why I asked if I was going to be within acceptable margins to clone them out. Which I't isn't so thats fine.

Now can we all leave it please.

Best Regards
        Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by taylor.ryan View Post
          May I just advise you that whenever Paul says something it's either

Patronizing
          Insulting
          Derogatory
          I have read now many, many replies from different users. I fail to see any post written by Paul Nichols (just to make sure we mean the same Paul) which falls into the above quoted categories.

You posts, Ryan, however, are far closer to that category. But I'm sure you see this different.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
          X