Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a rejected photo

Hi guys,

I have got a photo rejected due to BLACKLIT & Categories wrong or missing.

what do they mean
    Categories wrong or missing and black lit?

Can someone help me please?

Thanks,

Ken

Hi There,

Backlit means the light source is being the aircraft and in your eyes making the background look much lighter and possibly blown out and the plane very dark. In the snippet of sky thats there we can see it looks blown out white and the top of the plane is also blown out white. In my opinion to the image can't be saved.

No special catergories apply for Dash 8 aircraft.

Hope That Helps
    RYan

Comment

It's one for the personal collection I'm afraid. I'm probably going to say it's more toplit than backlit, ie the sun was directly over head which has ended up with you taking a shot that has blown the whites on the top and left the bottom of the fuselage very dark. No categories need selecting for a Dash 8.

Also, the photo should have been rejected for jpg compression. There are jpeg artefacts all around the "Operated by Air Nelson" titles and also for obstruction/clutter as that white fence has cut the gear off. You need to be above the fence line so that it does not obstruct.

Comment

Good Day, Is my Photo do A340-642X the Etihad F1 Color's is Categories OK is Special Scheme.
        No Reason the Reject my Photo...

Reason(s) For Rejection:
        - Categories wrong or missing

Photo: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2657351

Plese the View My Photo...

Best Regards

Comment

Luis,
          Comme indiqué dans le mail tu avais oublié de sélectionner la catégorie special scheme

from your rejected appeal "Hi Luis, the category Special Scheme was not selected. Pls, upload again your image with this category checked. Best regards, Luis Marmisa"

Best regards
          Alex

Comment

Sorry, I put the Correct Category this I have the certainty therefore the error I was not mine, if I had not put myself was another thing there.

Tanks

New Upload Photo:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Is Categorie: Special Scheme

Comment

The error was yours, as you have to select the correct category. If you don't, then no category is selected. We don't deselect categories just to reject photos.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                The error was yours, as you have to select the correct category. If you don't, then no category is selected. We don't deselect categories just to reject photos.
                No, Sorry. Category is Correct is Selected

Comment

Is perhaps now, but wasn't on your first submission. I know it, as I screened your photo
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hi there
                    can someone advise me on this shot:-

It was rejected for the hotel in the background being on the slant,so i straightened it and now the Horizon is unlevel. I cant get both correct because the ground is not level so 1 of them is going to appear wrong.

Comment

Karolina, it needs at least a 0.6 CW rotation to be leveled.

Regards
                      Alex

Comment

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!
                        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Working...
                        X