• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Glare on a rare photo

Hi,

today I recieved the following rejection:
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2658218
    I agree with the screener in all points, but I don't know what I can do to make the glare less visible.
    This shot would be the first in the db and the aircraft has a special colours scheme. I was not able to capture it from the other site, as going there was forbidden. So it would be great to get this shot in the db.

Thanks for help!

Greets,
    Patrick

Sorry but the glare and also backlit kills the shot.
    And yes it's a new reg and scheme but I wouldn't personnaly consider it as rare, you could probably go back another day and shoot it with a much better light and angle.
    When I say it's not rare it's because PC-6 are extremly common (at least here in Switzerland) and it's not a plane that is about to disapear because they go out of service or anything.
    Hope it clarifies.
    Best regards
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
      And yes it's a new reg and scheme but I wouldn't personnaly consider it as rare, you could probably go back another day and shoot it with a much better light and angle.
      When I say it's not rare it's because PC-6 are extremly common (at least here in Switzerland) and it's not a plane that is about to disapear because they go out of service or anything.
      Well, ok. But it's rare for me. And I don't know where I get next time to Switzerland. So it's not so easy for me to shoot again a picture of this aircraft. I'm angry about myself shooting only one picture of this a/c. But no problem.

Thanks

Comment

You're welcome. Unfortunatly rare for you doesn't mean rare for JP...
        But you'll do better next time I'm sure.
        Cheers

Comment

Yes, think so, too .

Comment

Working...
          X