X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport or Shopping mall?

Dear all,
    I have 1 photo reject

by reason: Bad Motive and Admin Comments: to much foreground pavement and it looks like a shopping mall and not an airport.

but I also have 1 photo Noi Bai Airport took in day time: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...374959&nseq=14

With you, do you think my shot is Airport or shopping mall?

Thank for your comments!
    Rgds,

I love JP.net

Originally posted by kanehoshi View Post
    Dear all,
    I have 1 photo reject

by reason: Bad Motive and Admin Comments: to much foreground pavement and it looks like a shopping mall and not an airport.

but I also have 1 photo Noi Bai Airport took in day time: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...374959&nseq=14

With you, do you think my shot is Airport or shopping mall?

Thank for your comments!
    Rgds,

Kanehoshi I would say the screener who rejected the night shot was correct it does look a little like a shopping mall or office car park.There is no sign of activity to indicate a terminal building(you and I know it is one)but compare the day time one where there is a busy taxi rank in the foreground and even the name of the airport is visable.
    It is just a case that more detail and activity is to be seen in the day time photo that shows it is indeed a terminal building.
    David

Comment

Originally posted by Shanwick View Post
      Kanehoshi I would say the screener who rejected the night shot was correct it does look a little like a shopping mall or office car park.There is no sign of activity to indicate a terminal building(you and I know it is one)but compare the day time one where there is a busy taxi rank in the foreground and even the name of the airport is visable.
      It is just a case that more detail and activity is to be seen in the day time photo that shows it is indeed a terminal building.
      David

Thanks for your comment, but I see your avatar: i can see the hip of the women not the air plane !
      Last edited by kanehoshi; 2009-10-26, 16:47.

I love JP.net

Comment

I have to say that neither shot does anything at all for me. There is no aviation content in either for me, other than the possibility that the "T1" on the roof of the daytime shot might possibly indicate "Terminal One" ?
        But then, there are bus stations with terminal numbers.

I would reject both shots for motive on the grounds of no aviation content.
        Last edited by brianw999; 2009-10-26, 16:50.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by kanehoshi View Post
          Thanks for your comment, but I see your avatar: i can see the hip of the women not the air plane !
          An avatar is an avatar...not an uploaded image. That comment was uncalled for !
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            I have to say that neither shot does anything at all for me. There is no avaition content in either for me, other than the possibility that the "T1" on the roof of the daytime shot might possibly indicate "Terminal One" ?
            But then, there are bus stations with terminal numbers.

dear brianw999,
            T1 is mean : Terminal one and I will pay money to make it by ENGLISH to everyone understand !
            Thks for your comment !
            rgds,

I love JP.net

Comment

We are currently discussing this within the senior screeners. However I must clearly say, that the night shot lost most of the details that indentified the building as an aiport terminal compared to the daylight shot.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                We are currently discussing this within the senior screeners. However I must clearly say, that the night shot lost most of the details that indentified the building as an aiport terminal compared to the daylight shot.
                Dear seahawk,
                What you say: I only can not see taxi cars !
                Anyway, Thks for your comment !
                rgds,

I love JP.net

Comment

Just one question. Am I wrong, or do you have shuttle train there. It looks like there is a track at the right of the pic that leads to the T1 terminal. I think that night shot would be immensly more interesting if you would show the blurred motion of such a shuttle train.

Comment

An avatar is an avatar...not an uploaded image. That comment was uncalled for !
                    I suspect there was some "tounge in cheek" in the sentiment Brian all be it Vietnamese style I would say his true intent was lost in translation...least I hope that was the case

No mincing of words here Brian I had to recheck that the poster was from Kent and not Zurich

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                      Just one question. Am I wrong, or do you have shuttle train there. It looks like there is a track at the right of the pic that leads to the T1 terminal.
                      seahawk,
                      No shuttle train in Noi Bai Airport, may be in the future when Terminal 2 build.

I love JP.net

Comment

Or perhaps a chance to see an aircraft flying behind the terminal? I think anything that adds a little movement and aviation would really improve the composition of the night shot.

Comment

Working...
                        X