Double rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double rejection

I whant to know if is a chance to have this rejected picture on DB : http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2796313 it was rejected for similar and his "similar" is this one http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6733414 . This picture show difrent situation 100% difrent but both are taken from the same window . I whant to have this picture in DB but it is ok if is not accepted becose i have many picture accepted (OE-LEE).

Beste regards
    Rares Matei
    Guardians Of Asgaard

In addition to the one you linked

[photoid=6733414]

we accpeted :

[photoid=6718153]
    [photoid=6670488]
    [photoid=6670485]
    [photoid=6642615]

IŽd say that is enough photos of one wing.

Comment

As i say i have many picture of this plane, but it is not a crime to try and i think why not? It is ok for me i accept without a problem this rejection.

Thanks for your time
      Regards
      Rares Matei
      Guardians Of Asgaard

Comment

Dear JetPhotos.Net Crew,
        How many photos of 01 aircraft (01 Reg) we can have on data base in 01 airport?

I love JP.net

Comment

As many as you like.....provided they are different angles and/or different modes of flight.

For instance...

- 2 shots of the same aircraft same side on would be similar reject.
          - 2 shots of the same aircraft from AT LEAST a 45 degree angle difference would not be similar reject.
          - 2 Shots of the same aircraft at the same angle in landing phase, or 2 shots same angle in takeoff phase would be similar reject.
          - 2 shots of the same aircraft at the same angle, 1 taking off and 1 landing would not be similar reject ( but would you REALLY want 2 shots that look effectively the same ? )
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            As many as you like.....provided they are different angles and/or different modes of flight.

For instance...

- 2 shots of the same aircraft same side on would be similar reject.
            - 2 shots of the same aircraft from AT LEAST a 45 degree angle difference would not be similar reject.
            - 2 Shots of the same aircraft at the same angle in landing phase, or 2 shots same angle in takeoff phase would be similar reject.
            - 2 shots of the same aircraft at the same angle, 1 taking off and 1 landing would not be similar reject ( but would you REALLY want 2 shots that look effectively the same ? )
            Thanks brianw999,
            It's mean does mater this aircraft take on one day?
            Rgds,

I love JP.net

Comment

date is not taken into consideration. If a photo looks similar to another one in the db, it will be rejected for similar, without checking the date.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Disregarding cabin and cockpit shots, I have a hard time to imagine how one could up-load more than 6 pics from the same aircraft and same day, without them being similar.
                Last edited by seahawk; 2009-12-21, 09:13.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                  Disregarding cabin and cockpit shots...
                  And airshows...

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                    date is not taken into consideration. If a photo looks similar to another one in the db, it will be rejected for similar, without checking the date.
                    and
                    Disregarding cabin and cockpit shots, I have a heard time to imgaine how one could up-load more than 6 pics from the same aircraft and same day, without them being similar.
                    How about my photo: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2791638 (the same aircraft from AT LEAST a 45 degree angle difference would not be similar reject.)
                    and Admin comment: too many from one day.
                    Rgds,
                    kanehoshi

I love JP.net

Comment

Angle is somewhere between

[photoid=6726855]

and

[photoid=6726839]

Comment

Angle is somewhere between

[photoid=6726855]

and

[photoid=6726839]
                        But my shot a 45 degree angle difference, right?

I love JP.net

Comment

You have uploaded 6 from the same day. 2 on approach on taxi 2 on take is widely considered as enough. From then on it's getting similar. Even if it is technically possible to upload more different shots, the aim is not to upload as much as possible of the same aircraft on all different positions and angles.
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by kanehoshi View Post
                            But my shot a 45 degree angle difference, right?
                            Barely. But in general the 45° difference is a guideline to avoid rejections and not a right on which photos have to be accepted.

Comment

Kanehoshi,

Why didn't I guess that there might be an ulterior motive to your question ?
                              Why didn't you just ask why you had rejections for 6 pictures of the same aircraft on the same day ? One on approach, one on the ground and maybe one on takeoff would be quite enough for one day. Jetphotos.net is really quite lenient on the number of shots from one day but flooding us with half a dozen shots from the same is really too much. Why not just settle for a couple of good quality shots ?

Just as an example to show that leniency....I uploaded a shot to Anet, an Emirates A330 on takeoff, tightly cropped and looking from the rear with the gear up. This was accepted. I then uploaded a shot of the same aircraft at the point of takeoff. A front 3/4 shot of the whole aircraft, some 130 degrees different in view angle, with the gear firmly down. It was rejected as similar ! Why ? ...because it was from the same sequence on the same day.
                              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                              X