Bad info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad info

"if you tick airport overview please fill in the data accordingly" said the screener.

I agree with the blurry. I backed off on the crop becasue the slide was so badly degraded and to include the piggly wggly and Air Canada's in the background. Do I understand corectly that anythime you put ina "airport overview" tick, there should be no aircraft registration?

Thanks

Dave Brook
    Cambridge, Ontario

For airport overview, you should put the four letter code in both the reg and airport box.

Comment

I understand that is is indeed a shot of the airport in general, but the 707 is clearly the start of the shot, but there is a lot of rare and interesting stuff inthe background too. I thought the shot was a bit of both.

Cheers

Dave Brook
      Cambridge, Ontario

Comment

Well it's either one or the other. In this case if you're trying to show interest in the others in the background, too, then it should be uploaded as a ramp shot. I think this one may be for the personal collection, though. Even though it does have the various interesting planes, the blurriness and quality of it just aren't there. I know there are some exceptions to older shots like this, but this one just doesn't make those.
        Neat shot, though.

Comment

David, if you upload it again, do it without the airport category. As you say yourself, the main motive is the B707. the photo is not an airport overview.

TIA

Cheers
          Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
          X