Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Reason: Digital manipulation

Good day all.
    I've just received a photo rejection.. But I dont really get the rejection reason. The reason is, as already stated in the title: ''Digital Manipulation''.

What's this reason? Because I haven't done anything more than editing the photo in CS4, little framing, sharpening and adding some correct contrast.

Help me out with this one guys..

The photo is: http://www.jetphotos.net//viewreject_b.php?id=2903819
    (this photo wil be deleted in 7 days..)

Kind regards, Jeffrey.

You apparently also cleaned some dust spots or whatever else. Using the clone tool sometimes leaves visible cloning marks, here for example on the left border, above the aircraft. If possible, use the healing tool. It works wonders.

Otherwise, nice shot.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

aahh, sorry. I see now! Sorry, and thanks!

Comment

No worries.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

The other bit that looks odd is the top left corner of the picture, from where the fuselage meets the sky at the edge of the image, right up to the top left corner of the picture.

I just equalised the image and noticed that it looks like some sort of strange manipulation has occurred - like maybe taking a selection of the sky and then using transform tool to stretch it.

Comment

Originally posted by sst001 View Post
            The other bit that looks odd is the top left corner of the picture, from where the fuselage meets the sky at the edge of the image, right up to the top left corner of the picture.

I just equalised the image and noticed that it looks like some sort of strange manipulation has occurred - like maybe taking a selection of the sky and then using transform tool to stretch it.
            That's the bit that Gerardo is referring to. Looks like he used the clone tool to "wipe" a spot clean rather than the heal tool to to make a spot area adjustment.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Am i seeing things ? There is a clear line between the fuselage and sky in the top left of pic! A clone/heal operation gone wrong!

Comment

And I might also add that the nose looks quite soft. You might need to try some selective sharpening on that. The tyre maybe slightly soft too.

Now that I'm at home and on my normal computer I use for photo editing, that jumps out at me.

Comment

Working...
                X