X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me!!!

Hello,
    My name is Monica De Guidi

I am a new member of the forum, but I have almost 2,000 photos jet photos uploaded to the server.

I wanted to ask how to put the link of the uploaded photos, all you have.

I still wanted to ask, I took a picture with a compact camera (one that I always carry with me and use for apply emergency)

I want to show it to you for advice and opinions.

I like to do?? I upload photos??

Thanks Monica

Monica,

Welcome aboard at the forum.

To post a uploaded picture, wich is accepted off course and allready in the dbase, you can use this format: [photoid=xxxx]
    xxx stand off course for the id number of the picture.

And in this thread you can have your pictures to be pre-screened before you upoad them.
    Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

I hope this helps a bit

Rgds,
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thanks for your help!!!!

Comment

This might be also usefull,

Here you can create your own personalized signature banner on the forum(which I also have as you can see). You can also find a link there that you can use for your own website for example.

Comment

Originally posted by arjenp View Post
          This might be also usefull,

Here you can create your own personalized signature banner on the forum(which I also have as you can see). You can also find a link there that you can use for your own website for example.
          Thank you for your suggestion, but the link does not work gives me a white page with the text:

"you must be lgged on"

something wrong!?

Comment

Originally posted by monique View Post
            Thank you for your suggestion, but the link does not work gives me a white page with the text:

"you must be lgged on"

something wrong!?
            Yessssssssss are successful thanks thanks !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X