How long does it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take?

I shot this aircraft like 3 weeks ago. No shots of it in the databse. I want to put it was hot. ANET has 2 shots of it and JP none. I am still awaiting confirmation from JP after almost 2 weeks when they said it would be max 48hours. It is because this aircraft doesn't exist in the databse. Could someone please contact JP so they accept? Thanks.
    Canadair CL-600-2B16 Challenger 605
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
    It is because this aircraft doesn't exist in the databse. Could someone please contact JP so they accept? Thanks.
    Just because it is not in the database on it's own does not warrent a hot photo.Read the hot photo upload guide lines least you upset the hard working crew
    If one of the criteria for a hot photo was a Biz Jet reg not in the data base I among many could have a hot photo every second day

Comment

Not in the db click

As I noted it is not in pull-down in the up-load menue I requested to have it added .

In the meantime use the reg one from of the 605s in the db and then change reg, cn and airline as needed.

Comment

The 605 is a Bombardier product.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
          Not in the db click

As I noted it is not in pull-down in the up-load menue I requested to have it added .

In the meantime use the reg one from of the 605s in the db and then change reg, cn and airline as needed.
          That's what I meant. I requested i too (that was my problem of waiting) thanks.
          Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

As AJ said, your request has already been fullfilled for a long time. The 605 can be found under Bombardier.

Comment

Working...
            X